17 February 2011

Is this an office or ?? Try have a look

As-salam >.< ~east~

Hey guys..for those who is working in an office, should say this after looking at below pictures..''oh my god, i wish my office is like this''...Have a tour...=)

GOOGLE OFFICE 
Maybe u guys already seen it before. Their place is so great. There's even a game room for relaxation and a gym where you can work out.







BASTARD STORE AND OFFICE
This one is really a skateboarder's paradise. It combines skate park and an office. awesome!



SELGAS CANO ARCHITECTURE
I like this one, it makes us to be a part of nature. The office is below ground level and the huge windows, you really feel encapsulated by plants and trees. The view is so 'nature'..=)





WHITE MOUNTAIN OFFICE
Hey wait, I think i've seen this place before..its remind me of the nuclear bunker in the end of terminator 3. This place is..well, u tell me..



TBWA HAKUHADO
It is a japanese advertising company. What I can say is, this place is great. The design wants to bring the outside in. You can see the grass and tree for the nature element. So relaxing






PIXAR 
This cool office also come with cool animation such as Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, and The Incredibles. This place is full with paintings. You can relax yourself with ping pong or pool. Isn't it great.









RED BULL LONDON
I like this..I mean, maybe its look like sleek minimalistic look compare to others above, but i like the awesome carbon slide the most!!





For more , visit Awesome office



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...